I’m participating in The Book Addict’s Guide Book Blogger Organization Challenge! Huzzah!
January was… sort of an organization disaster. It’s amazing how lazy I get when I’m swamped at work. Sure, I have my evenings free but after feeling like a loony bin all day the last thing I want to do when I go home is sit for hours on the computer blogging. I love ya, blog, but I love Netflix more (sometimes). Luckily February should be calming down so there will hopefully be a little more time to focus on the blog.
So while I didn’t meet a few of my January goals, in reality some were more intangible goals. February, though, is filled with things that I hope will make me feel like I’ve accomplished something. Here are some of my goals for February:
- Cleaning up my Summer Reading page – this is where I link all my book reviews
- Add new books with links
- Update my Report Card page
- Make sure this is still accurate
- Update my About Me, Contact Me, and Review Policies pages
- Create features pages/Link up features
- Top Ten Tuesdays
- True Story Thursdays
- Retro Reads
- Featured Fairy Tales
- Catch up on reviews
- Not really part of the organization challenge per se… I’m just super behind on this!
Here’s hoping February is more productive blog-wise than January!