It’s here! It’s here! Today is the day when we start Bout of Books and I’m SO excited to get started!
Each day this week I’m going to check in with what I did the previous day, list the books I read/finished, what my thoughts are thus far, etc.
Yesterday, in preparation for beginning today, I got all my
ducks books in a row and updated my Goodreads Bout of Books list. I also made sure I remembered what my goals are. They are:
- Read at least 1 hour every evening before bed
- Listen to an audiobook at the gym
- Finish at least 2 ARCs (Netgalley, Edelweiss, physical)
- Finish at least 3 books on my “Bout of Books” Goodreads list
- Participate in discussions and chats on Twitter
They’re pretty easy goals I think! Especially since I have some GREAT reads! I’m not sure what I’m most excited about… I think maybe For Darkness Shows the Stars. Oh! And The Book of Broken Hearts! And Icons! Oh, I’m just excited in general.
I also have some books on my Kindle that aren’t shown in the picture… They should be fun to get to too!
Are you participating in Bout of Books? What’s one of your most anticipated reads on your own Bout of Books list?