I feel like I’ve fallen into this boring blogging slump where I don’t do anything fun with the blog anymore. It’s always just review, Top Ten Tuesday, review, Retro Read Thursday, review, WEEKEND!!!!, review, Top Ten Tuesday… you get the idea.
But that doesn’t mean that I’ve been in a boring slump when it comes to reading! I’ve had some great reading moments the past couple weeks and have had some thoughts I wanted to share… but, just haven’t!
So here is my attempt to get out of a boring slump with the old blog:
- There is a line in Bitterblue that talks about how bacon makes everything better. Yes, Bitterblue… yes it does.
- I’ve been listening to Lola and the Boy Next Door on tape and got to the scene with their first kiss yesterday… Y’all… Let’s just say if Peeta the Intern was still here, there would be some serious making out going on in the office storage closet right now.
- I’m working on reading the Chaos Walking Trilogy and am IN LOVE with it! INNNNN LOOVVVVVEEEEE!
- My kitten Elliott is a Graceling. Her Grace? Being super cute!
- I’ve decided a Character Spotlight is WELL overdue so I’m going to work on TWO: Hermione Granger and Percy Jackson – but I’m not going to tell you which one I’ll post first!
Here’s to hoping I get out of my boring blogging slump and start having more fun! 🙂