Y’all… Y’ALL! Today is the day… The Hunger Games is FINALLY out!!! I haven’t been this excited since the last Harry Potter movie came out and after 10 years of trying finally convinced my little sister to dress up like Harry Potter and take pictures of us wizard dueling – no, I will NOT be sharing these pictures.
Today I’m going all out to celebrate the Hunger Games. Here is how:
- I’m wearing my “mockingjay” necklace… It’s not really a mockingjay, but it kinda looks like one and I like to pretend.
- I stopped by the bakery and pretended I lived in District 12, pressing my nose against the bakery window and wanting a yummy cookie. (I then remembered I am NOT from District 12 and proceeded to buy some breakfast)
- I will be asking our marketing intern (who I think looks like Peeta) to come hang out with me today, maybe do a little training together.
- My makeup today could give Effie Trinket a run for her money – bright pink eyeshadow and gold eyeliner.
- At some point today, I’m going to eat a sandwich made with Peeta bread. (You know, pita… haha)
- My nails are painted in “Fast Track” from the Hunger Games nail polish collection!
- I WILL be re-reading The Hunger Games tonight!
- When I hang up the phone with anyone today I’m ending the call with “May the odds be ever in your favor!”
So happy Hunger Games my friends! How are you celebrating today? Let’s all meet here later and discuss how fantastic the movie was!